Interview with T.D. Beverly, Author of It's a Girl Thing Simple Tips for Her Period

Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with T.D. Beverly, Author of It’s a Girl Thing Simple Tips for Her Period for an interview. We are excited to share this interesting interview today with our readers.


RAWA: When did you first discover that you were a writer?
My Secret Pouch, created by Author T.D. Beverly
TDB: I first discovered my love for writing in a creative writing class in high school.  It came so easily. In 2006 and a mother of two little girls, I wanted to teach them their history so I created a children’s story about four inventors called “Four Friends”.


RAWA: What is your favorite part of writing?
TDB: My favorite part of writing is the ability to create what I see is true in other words …creating different worlds.


RAWA: What do you think is the most challenging aspect of writing?
TDB: My biggest challenge is my fear of writing something that no one will love not like, but love.  I want people to fall in love with my stories so that they become classics for generations to come.


RAWA: Tell us about your latest release.
TDB: My latest baby is “It’s A Girl Thing, Simple Tips for Her Period” available now at Amazon.com.


RAWA: How did you come up with the title of your book?
TDB:  The title is pretty obvious and I needed simplicity so a girl thing it was.


RAWA: Who are some of your favorite authors?
TDB: J.K. Rowling and P.L. Travers are my favorites. They are brilliant storytellers creating magic for children.



RAWA: What do you think has influenced your writing style the most?
TDB: I believe my purpose in life is to mentor young girls. There is a need in me to teach young girls life skills.  So, if I could combine a little magic with a little reality maybe I can hold readers’ attentions long enough to learn a little something as well.


RAWA: As a writer what is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?
TDB: I am very proud to have self-published my first book, “It’s A Girl Thing, Simple Tips for Her Period”.


RAWA: How did you get published?
TDB: I am self-published.


RAWA: Do you have any advice for writers looking to get published?
TDB: Never give up!



It’s a Girl Thing: Simple Tips for Her Period by T.D. Beverly is available at Amazon, iTunes, Createspace, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo, Google Play Store and Smashwords.

Comments