Interview with Geri Hemer, How to Win Your Man...and KEEP HIM


Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with Geri Hemer, Author of  How to Win Your Man...and KEEP HIM for an interview. We are excited to share this interesting interview today with our readers.


RAWA: When did you first discover that you were a writer?  

GH: It's hard to tell really, I honestly didn't think of publishing any of my books even though I've been writing for a very long time. After publishing my first book I realize how much I enjoy writing.

Geri Hemer, Author of
How to Win Your Man...and KEEP HIM


RAWA: What is your favorite part of writing?  

GH: Putting the characters together .
  


RAWA: What do you think is the most challenging aspect of writing?  

GH: My most my challenging aspect of writing is the story line itself



RAWA: Tell us about your latest release.   

GH:  My latest release is book one and two of a trilogy titled Don't Wait For Tomorrow which will be out soon and am currently working on the third.



RAWA: How did you come up with the title of your book?   

GH: I came up with the title of my book after putting the storyline together .  I had lots of laughter while teaching my friend How To Win Your Man... And KEEP HIM dance, then the idea came to me which I thought was brilliant .



RAWA: Who are some of your favorite authors?

GH: Some of my favorite authors are: Phyllis A Whitney, Earl Stanley Gardner, JURG WILLI , James Rollins, Cayla Kluver and more.



RAWA: What do you think has influence your writing style the most?     

GH: When I was growing up I read a lot of books by mills and boon, Agatha Christie, Ian Fleming and I have a wild imagination 



RAWA: As a writer what is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?

GH: Finish writing and published my first book



RAWA: How did you get published?

GH: It wasn't really easy, I did a lot of research for months then decided to self publish. 



RAWA: Do you have any advice for writers looking to get published?  

GH: I would say you have to choose carefully and ask a lot of questions,  even then you never really know if you've made the right choice.




How to Win Your Man...and KEEP HIM by Geri Hemer is available at Amazon.com

Comments