Interview with James Terzian, Author of "The Lord of Shadows Rises"

Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with James Terzian, Author of "The Lord of Shadows Rises" for an interview. We are excited to share this interesting interview today with our readers.


RAWA: James, please tell us about your latest novel: 

JT: The novel is a fast paced story with Martial arts. The heroes/ heroine have different personalities as do the villain and side characters. My favorite character is one of evil general who have immense honor. His name is Kevin of the wind; his weapons are twin pikes which he uses with easy and to blast wind at his enemy.



RAWA: Where did the idea come from to write this novel?

JT: I got the inspiration from anime and Martial arts movie where the movie only used one style. My book uses about 10 or so style including weapons.



RAWA: Give us an insight into your main character. Why is he/she such an important part of the story?”

He start off very advance fighter, however his parent are murdered and must learn more to be become better. He learns several skill. Including other form and leadership and strategy



RAWA: Where does the story take place and why did you choose this setting for the novel? 

JT: It start off in Norway. I pick it to be different and to give the book a back-story



RAWA: What was the hardest thing about writing this novel? 

JT: Writing it due to have writing disability. I am always looking to improve.



RAWA: Is this book part of a series? If so, tell us a little about the series.  If not, would you consider creating a series from this novel and what are your thoughts on writing a series?:

JT: I have started on a sequel overall I don’t know the direction of what the last should be.

If this book were made into a movie which actors and actresses would you like to see playing the lead characters.

Let us start with the ones I know who be good in the role
Master Luray I would like Jackie Chan due to his already know fighting form.

The spirit of Grand Master Eirik I would like Ewan McGregor. He acted wise in

Star Wars I would like him to be a wise master but dead and train Alexander in the sprite void.

The Lord of Shadows I would like someone who is strong and looks imposing. The Rock of wrestling.

Alexander:  I think if you made Hayden Christensen younger with  make up by a few year. I would like him to play the main character. He could be good if he got a good director.

Other than that not sure



"The Lord of the Shadows Rises" is available at Amazon.com.


Comments