Interview with Crockett L. Grabbe PhD, Author of "How the WTC Was REALLY Demolished on 9/11: Image-rich Analysis"

Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with Crockett L. Grabbe PhD, Author of "How the WTC Was REALLY Demolished on 9/11: Image-rich Analysis" for an interview. We are excited to share this insightful interview today with our readers.




When did you first discover that you were a writer?

As a kid I wanted to be a scientist when I grew up, but I soon realized being one required being a good writer.  I often wrote my thoughts independently, & spent more time in avid reading. However, I did not develop into a writer until I was a young man in college, after which I earned a PhD in Applied Physics from Caltech.


What is your favorite part of writing?

Putting ideas together & testing it by writing it up.  It can provide insights on connections or the lack thereof.


What do you think is the most challenging aspect of writing?

Producing it in the most readable form.


Tell us about your latest release.

I worked on developing the most obvious presentation of the facts and of fraudulent interpretations of 9/11.  I put in 45 color photos & 4 tables to help make it crystal-clear to the reader.


How did you come up with the title of your book?

Working on presenting facts & exposing fraudulence, the natural title was "How the WTC was REALLY Demolished on 9/11".


Who are some of your favorite authors?

Isaac Asimov, Carl Sagan, John Grisham,


What do you think has influenced your writing style the most?

Probably Albert Einstein -- I read so much by him & about him when I was a teenager.  I also read a bit of Isaac Asimov then, so he also had some influence.


As a writer what is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?

I worked on writing a book for several years in the 1980's on Space Weapons. I was invited on a European lecture tour because of it, & the book got me profiled in Contemporary Authors (as a noted emerging author) when it was published in 1991.


How did you get published?

I had submitted books to presses in the 80s & 90s & had them accepted, but found I could not interest presses in publishing on 9/11 when I started writing & speaking on it in 2007.  I ended up posting 3 separate books I wrote for sale on Amazon.com because of the topic.



“How the WTC Was REALLY Demolished on 9/11: Image-rich Analysis” (50 pages, ISBN: 978-1511628853) is available online at Amazon.com.  It can be ordered as a paperback, or downloaded as an E-book.

Comments