Interview with Jeff Carlucci, Author of Day Of The Democrat: A Day of Reckoning for the Poor to Middle Class

Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with Jeff Carlucci, Author of "Day Of The Democrat: A Day of Reckoning for the Poor to Middle Class." We are excited to share this insightful interview today with our readers.

When did you first discover that you wanted to be an author?
Author Jeff Carlucci

I discovered the thought of being an author when attended College. I was writing screenplays at this time intimidated of ever writing a paperback novel.


What is your favorite part about writing?
My favorite part about writing is exercising articulate ingenuity concerning creation of vivid details of content.  


What do you think is the most challenging aspect about writing.
What I find most challenging about writing is completion of 400 plus pages of content where call attention to the reader. 


Tell us about your latest book release.
Day Of The Democrat: has opened eyes of those hail from Blue Collar backgrounds. 


How did you come up with the title of the book?
I’ve brainstormed the books title from what I’ve seen in the real world since work in manufacturing. Not to mention, have a day of release from lives stress for the fans of the story’s team in Pro football. 


What do you think has influenced your writing style the most?
I’ve been influenced the most by famous authors of the past. I was anxious to write material elicit raving reviews from the consensus.  


As a writer what is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?
I’m most proud of the fact the first swing at writing a novel has a 5 star rating! 


How did you get published?
I’ve got published, by sending a book to Amazon to be reviewed by their editors, where made the cut.  

Do you have any advice for writers looking to get published?
My advice to potential accomplished writers would be  read an English guide to put together sound






Day Of The Democrat: A Day of Reckoning for the Poor to Middle Class by Jeff Carlucci is available at Amazon.com.

Comments

  1. Special thanks to DGT Productions for the press release of my novel here on the social media platforms coupled with UTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank DGT productions for the press release of my novel on all the social media platforms available to aspiring authors. The books vehicle had merit since whats in the books derived from eyes on true life situations presented themselves of my 21 yrs in Manufacturing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Public schools at the Division One level genetic make up of a Pro Football teams active roster of 46. ########## Day Of The Democrat##### the book that will open a lot of eyes who are fans of Pro Football on Sunday. Rich versus the Poor, knuckle to knuckle in the trenches before the ball is snapped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment