Interview with Susie S. Mozell-Smith, Author of Lily Grace: The Prophetic Word of God

Reading and Writing Addiction was able to catch up with Susie , Author of "Lily Grace" for an interview. We are excited to share this interesting interview today with our readers.


RAWA: When did you first discover that you were a writer?
Author Susie S. Mozell-Smith


SMS: I first discovered I was an author shortly after God spoke three words to me, “Write a Book.” I was inspired by God to write the book after experiencing a supernatural encounter with God. God spoke to me on February 27, 2013 around 12:30 AM at a Walmart parking lot in Tifton, Georgia while I was enduring a trial in my life.  I said to God, “You have done so much for me and I want to do something for you.”  I then asked God, "What can I do for you?"  Then I said, "I will rest here for a while and wait to hear from you" and in about five minutes, God spoke these three words, "Write a Book." So for seven months God guided and instructed me by the Holy Spirit in writing the book “Lily Grace.”  I remember saying to God I was not a writer, but I had forgot for a very brief moment who I was talking to and that I had suddenly asked God a question, “What can I do for you?” God’s answer was not like I expected. I was thinking God was going to tell me to go work in a soup kitchen or something similar, because I enjoy cooking and baking. I cried and said I cannot write a book, because I mess up talking and I will mess up writing and so on. Well God never said, “Ok I change my mind.” I thought about the story of Moses and the excuses he gave God when God called him. I was having a similar Moses experience about my abilities, but I know it is not about what I can do, but what God can do through me. I knew then I had a book to write, so I got started and finished in seven months. I was homeless at the time God spoke to me and living in my truck here and there. My living condition in my truck changed October 15, 2014. I could have very well used it as an excuse, but I faced my mission with faith and confidence in God that we will get it done. I pressed my way through knowing that God was with me and now I am a writer. What I discovered was that God had a plan for me to be a writer from the very beginning of time. In the Old Testament, God told Daniel to shut up the book until the time of the end, so when he spoke to me to “write a book,” God was opening up the book to prove the beginning of the end time is here. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

RAWA: What is your favorite part of writing?

SMS: My favorite part of writing my first book was that God guided me, instructed me, and protected me all the way and he has not quit. I also enjoy writing because words have the ability to cause change in an individual thus being powerful. I would also like to add that my favorite part of writing is interacting with God. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

RAWA: What do you think is the most challenging aspect of writing?

SMS: My most challenging aspect of writing was grammatical.

RAWA: Tell us about your latest release.

SMS: Lily Grace is a supernatural book given by God to prove that God and Science coexist. The book contains scientific and spiritual knowledge about creation. The book serves as proof we are now officially in the beginning of the end time and that I am the fulfillment of Malachi 4:5, The Elijah. God has revealed the Mystery of how he created the Universe, the original race of man, the forbidden fruit, proof to eliminate the Big Bang & Gap Theory, the truth about UFOs, aliens and so much more, all backed by scriptures. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. (1 Corinthians 15:46)

RAWA: How did you come up with the title of your book?

SMS: God gave me the name about three months after he said, “write a book." I was in the process of thinking of a name, when God spoke Lily Grace, so I wrote it down as I was lead. So about a week later I went to Bealls Outlet in Tifton, Georgia and after I picked up a few items the Holy Spirit says go get some lotion. I thought to myself I can get it later. But instead I followed my spirit and went over to where the lotions and other cosmetic items were and picked up some lotion, but the Holy Spirit said no, so I put that one down and picked up another tube of lotion and low and behold it said, Lila Grace, which confirmed the name God had given me, which is spelled Lily Grace. I later then heard the Holy Spirit say “the prophetic word of God.” God later reminded me of my name and said Susie means Lily and I was shocked, so I went online and low and behold it was right there, In English, the name Susie means Lily. He later gave me the third line paving the way for Jesus return. So God named the book my new spiritual name Lily Grace because I am God’s only begotten daughter. My next book that I am working on will cover more in depth about me The Elijah, God’s only begotten daughter and The Bride of Christ. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. (Luke 12:2)

RAWA: Who are some of your favorite authors?

SMS: My favorite authors are God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The greatest book that was ever written is the Holy Bible.

RAWA: What do you think has influenced your writing style the most?

SMS:God has influenced my writing style to write the truth as he gives me and not to worry about making mistakes in grammar. Why because God already knew I would make mistakes.

RAWA: As a writer what is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?

SMS: I am not most proud of any accomplishment as a writer. I am very thankful and grateful to God for the opportunity he has given me to represent him. I am just a willing vessel to be used for God’s Glory and for this and all things good and bad I give him the Glory, credit and thanks. So as a writer for God, I am humble and thankful that his word will accomplish all that he intends for it to accomplish and that God’s word is true. Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. (Psalm 119:160) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11)

RAWA: How did you get published?

SMS: My book is self published by WAVES and printed by CreateSpace, an Amazon.com Company

RAWA: Do you have any advice for writers looking to get published?

SMS: My advice is to pray and seek God in all that you do and the Holy Spirit will lead and guide you.



Lily Grace: The Prophetic Word of God by Susie S. Mozell-Smith is available at Amazon.com

Comments