Interview with Author Faturoti Kayode

Today we're talking to Faturoti Kayode, popularly known as Fattkay or Fattbabakay, the author of Email Marketing on Fiverr and Social Media Marketing on Fiverr.



Please tell us a little about yourself.
Faturoti Kayode


I am a content writer, digital marketing and all-in-all internet marketing from the western part of African, Nigeria to be precise. I am the CEO of Fattkay Media Services, a company that’s legally registered in Nigeria. I help clients take their businesses to the next level with my digital skills. Need to mention, I am a computer scientist.



How and when did you become a writer?
I started writing 5 years ago, when I started blogging. I wasn’t really as good then but I kept at it and improved over time. I never learned writing from anyone, I guess it’s in-born. Right, content writing is my major source of income and at the same time, my hobby.



What genre do you write?
I write majorly on digital marketing and making money online practices.



How would you describe your writing style?
I have my own way of putting words together which seems quite different from the norm. I believe in making contents not too serious and inserting comic reliefs in my write-ups.



What makes you different from other writers?
I carry readers along and make them feel comfortable. I think that’s my strong point.



Who inspires you?
Neil Patel is my role model.



What are you most proud of?
The fact that I was able to help over 100 young people become millionaires with my last ebook. It’s quite an accomplishment.



How did you come up with the title of (your book you want to talk about)?
It’s quite straight-forward, Social Media Marketing on Fiverr, right?



How did you come up with the plot for (your book you want to talk about)?
The book is all about knowing your onions when it comes to social media marketing. The tactics and best of techniques. And how you can leverage this digital skill to help clients online and get paid for it. This is in a view to help every hustler out there looking for a way to make a living off freelancing on Fiverr, or any other platform, with no prior skill or specific knowledge.



Who is your favorite character in (your book you want to talk about) and why?
Not applicable.



We live in divisive times. Should your religion/politics influence your writing?
Not at all.



What are you working on now?
Something huge, but I wouldn't want undercover agents snooping around to hear about it.



Anything else you'd like to share with our readers?
If you’re looking for a way to make money online, my book is your best bet.




Social Media Marketing on Fiverr is available online and the author's blog.

Comments